Ideally, for students, the main goal of life should be in pursuing a career that is fulfilling and meaningful at the same time. When you pursue a career that you are passionate about; the whole experience can be rewarding for you. In a way, such a role will reflect your true personality. A career, no matter what it is, should be one where you can apply all your talents and skills whilst providing you with an opportunity to grow.
However, the sad part is that not many students get to pursue a career role in which they are interested. And this makes them feel frustrated, unmotivated, and bored. If you are not enjoying what you are doing on the job, then maybe you could end up spending a considerable amount of your life feeling unfulfilled and unhappy. Therefore, solving career issues, no matter how big or small they are, should be a top priority for you. This is where Edument’s career counselling comes into the picture.
At Edument, we provide you one-on-one career counselling services through proper guidance and support so that you can discover more about yourself and your hidden talents, personality, and skillsets. At the end of our counselling program, you are sure to be an individual full of confidence and the right attitude, willing to take on the challenges posed by your career path and emerge successfully.
Some of the services on offer include:
- Career courses
- Career guidance, counselling, and planning
- Aptitude and Psychometric tests and analysis
- Career change and motivational support
- Mentoring and Life coaching
Our career counselling services can benefit students in many ways. Some of these are:
- Helping identify negative behaviour/thoughts so you can modify them
- Advice on writing cover letters and resume
- Identifying career paths/opportunities/roles that can help you realize your potential and make you happy
- Developing a plan of action for your career and a set of attainable goals
- Learning how to make the most out of your experiences, attributes, and skills
- Taking important steps that will make your life happier and healthier
- Developing creative and effective ways to identify jobs that suit you
- Figuring out entrance exams that you need to take to seek admissions abroad and charting out a proper plan to tackle them
Our experts are available for online or face-to-face career counselling sessions for your benefit. The guidance and support students stand to receive from us will help them take important steps of life and more importantly, what personal changes they need to do to make their admission to a foreign university a reality.